The Transmitter Relays (also called the "Watchman of the Gate")
are a specific segment of therapies within the Esogetics system
that specifically deal with the life lessons or life patterns
that have been created, and hence what will be created based
on previously experienced life patterns (conflicts). The therapy
of the Transmitter Relays is one possibility for soul transformation.
The transmitter relays, if done in its entirety, are done over
12 weeks (1 session/week), though a shorter segment of 6 sessions
is possible by only going through the first 4 circles.
Schedule Transmitter Session
you ever feel like you keep 'repeating' the same life
lessons over, and over, and over again? This can be
a general indication of a blockage in what we call the
Transmitter Relays. The Transmitter Relay
segment is responsible for the overall system channeling
the work done by the being upwards; individual aspects
get 'checked-off' against a sort of life lesson 'check-list'
and if a blockage is present, the information does not
get 'checked-off' the 'grand-list'."
In the Esogetics System, there are seven (7) Transmitter
Relays located on the physical body.
- The 1st Transmitter Relay, the "Relay of Memory"
- Contains whole program of the individual
- Treatment of this relay helps higher development
to happen in the best way
- Consists of 8 circles located on the head
- First 2 Circle of the Memory Relay deals with
specific ages of the individual
- The 3rd Circle of the Memory Relays deals specifically
with the information and conflicts presented during
the Prenatal Time, or from the individuals time
in the Womb. We also believe this circle touches
on the East Indian philosophy of the "Bardo" time.
- The 4th Circle we call the "Circle of Dimension"
or the "Circle of Karma". This circle touches on
the idea of the function circles, i.e. Kidney/Bladder,
Heart/Small Intestine, Lung/Large Intestine, Liver/Gallbladder
and Stomach/Spleen. We also believe that this circle
is able to touch what we call the "Seed Layer" of
the individual, as well as the "12 pains" / the
"12 astrological signs" and hence the "12 energies"
and the "Cosmic Clock" or the "Clock of Pain". The
"Seed Layer" we believe is the original cellular
programming or scripting of the individual for this
- The 5th Circle represents balance and polarity
(Complimentary Law of Yin and Yang). We see that
this circle helps with the unconscious aspects of
the person, and reflects the baggage or the Karma
of the first circle.
- The 6th Circle we find can initiate inner changes
of the individual, and hence is called the "Circle
of Dimension and Life Circumstances Experienced".
- The 7th Circle, the "Circle of Victory" relates
to the 3rd Circle, or the Prenatal Circle. We see
that it is related to the victory over oneself,
and drives or opens the individual towards new deeds.
- The "Circle of Change" or the 8th Circle in
the segment deals with constant renewal, resolution
of all pain blockages and dis-eases contained in
this dimension and the grade of the original source
for new beginnings. In this circle, all previous
energies from the previous circles are coupled and
- The 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th Transmitter Relays deal specifically
with the cellular aspects of the being, and help regenerate
cells, organs and the entire system. These relays are also
called the "Body Relays"
- The 6th Transmitter Relay is considered the "Immune
- Helps to clear especially strong/deep psychological
blockages and old conflicts, and hence strengthening
the immune system.
- The belief is that conflicts, territorial invasions,
trauma, etc, all put a strain on the immune system.
- The 7th Transmitter Relay, the "Genital Relays" or the
"Relay of Drives"
- Relates to blockages of the first/root chakra.
- Key area in the origin of all dis-eases.
- Helps to clear blockages in the person's life energy
including any blocks in their sexuality and creativity.
- Helps to open up creative drives in business and
- Done on the hands and feet
Schedule your In-office Session now